Whether you are a current serving member of the Armed Forces or you have been discharged, if you have been injured during the course of your employment within the past 3 years, you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
Your claim is against the MoD
If you are worried about making a claim, don't be. The Ministry of Defense (MoD) is an employer that must adhere to Health and Safety Regulations in exactly the same way as a business in the private sector.
If you have been injured in the past 3 years as a result of the failings of the MoD you may be able to make a claim for compensation. Complete a claim form for information about how we might be able to help you.
Can you claim?
Whether you have been injured serving on the front line, have been injured in a training exercise, or have sustained your injury in a more "civilian" setting there are many conditions in which you may be able to make a military compensation claim, some of these are listed below:
Our team of expert personal injury solicitors has the necessary experience in bringing military injury claims against the MoD. For information about your rights and our funding options, call us today or submit a claim form online.
Contact our military Injury Claim Solicitors
- Accidents during training or operations
- Accidents on a military base
- Injuries caused by mountaineering, climbing or abseiling
- Road traffic accidents involving military vehicles or personnel
- Injuries caused by weapons, explosives or fire
- Injuries caused by defective or lack of safety equipment
- Death in service
- Exposure to harmful substances, diseases or illness
- Deafness due to exposure to excessive noise with lack of hearing protection
- Slip or trip accidents in the administrative setting
- Musculoskeletal injuries
Contact one of our solicitors to discuss your military injury claim. To speak with one of our expert solicitors today, call us on 0808 252 0678 or submit an online enquiry form by clicking here now.